Goal-shattering sales can lift your firm to a market leading position – period! Looking internally, here at Tandem ITS, we recognize that we have deep subject matter expertise in both Sales and Customer Service. We have our own internal process we use but they may not necessarily be a fit for you. That’s OK because as Sales and Customer Service consultants we will LISTEN….. and better understand what’s working and what’s not. From there we will assemble and present analysis and recommendations. You better believe we will follow-up because that is Sales 101. There will be a small retainer fee but Tandem will only invoice based on your success over an agreed upon time frame!
Below, is a possible approach:
- Customer Service IPR (Internal Process Review)
- An IPR, is perfect for situations where you might need to:
– Diagnose performance gaps so you can take measures to address them
– Calibrate the uniformity of agents’ performance so your customers get a consistent experience
– Move your team’s performance from good to great
– Motivate agents to make changes that can dramatically improve the quality of their calls.
A member of our Performance Assessment Team will evaluate your customer service, sales, or technical support agents’ ability to:
- Make a strong and positive connection with customers
- Demonstrate professionalism and build loyalty
- Efficiently handle calls and promote timely call resolution
- Cross-selling and up-selling
- Create that great “first impression”
Follow-up Coaching (for example – after listening to 3–5 calls, we’ll spend time with each agent giving personalized coaching so agents feel great about the areas in which they’re performing well, and understand how to improve in the areas where improvement is needed).
Several independent studies show that focused and committed-to sales consulting and follow-up training results in somewhere between a 5 and 10% KPI (key performance Indicator) increase in the areas being improved upon and measured.